Food, Fabric & Fun

Musings from a Student Teacher

Friday, October 15, 2010

not as easy as it seems...

I am sure anyone would know what a drawstring bag is, and most will own one.
I had mixed feelings sewing up the drawstring bag that we had to do for our first sewing assignment.
Initially it was fun sewing up the diagonal lines on the bag, until it got to the part where we had to flip here, turn there, sew between gaps - all that while ensuring that they were at the right alignment. I swear my lines were all crooked by the time i got to the last bit. =(
Nevertheless, this lesson has definitely made me appreciate drawstring bags more than ever. We should never take for granted anything that we use or wear in our daily lives...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter